AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,i need some serious help from the experts on TV´s here,Im considering buying a TV with a max price of 1.300 euros,a SONY BRAVIA or something better in the price/hardware range.

My toughts was for a SONY BRAVIA KDL-40NX720 which was a older model but i loved the TV working live,now im not sure i still can buy this model so ive seen the new KDL40W905 and KDL-46W905,what is your advise?

Thank you very much.

·
Registered
261 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rui Pedro  /t/1520348/buying-a-new-tv-need-advise#post_24423399

Hello everyone,i need some serious help from the experts on TV´s here,Im considering buying a TV with a max price of 1.300 euros,a SONY BRAVIA or something better in the price/hardware range.

My toughts was for a SONY BRAVIA KDL-40NX720 which was a older model but i loved the TV working live,now im not sure i still can buy this model so ive seen the new KDL40W905 and KDL-46W905,what is your advise?

Thank you very much.

The W905 (same as W900 except for regional differences) is an easy recommend!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.