AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone on this forum have anything bad to report about buying a RPTV from onecall and having it shipped cross-country?

·
Registered
35 Posts
I've ordered cables, an iScan Pro, and a Panny RP-91 DVD player from them without any problems.

The products shipped immediately and they had great customer service.

I'd assume it would be the same for a RPTV. Just make sure you get a warranty w/ the TV.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I bought a Sony DVP-S9000ES from them last year. I got it for a couple hundred lower than list. I came quickly and in perfect condition.

Rodney

·
Registered
551 Posts
I bought a Toshiba TW56X81 last December .I got it within 5 days in perfect condition and it has been playing well for almost a year now.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I've ordered multiple items from them without any problems. They are great to deal with. I would be worried more about transportation and delivery quality. I would and will buy from them again.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have been purchasing from them for 5 years and they have given me great service.

I have purchased an XL1 digital Camera, A canon Vistura, Harman KArdon Reciever, Several CD and DVD players and jsut yesterday a Pioneer SD-643HD5.

My only disappointment is that I was told that it shipped yesterday and I find out today that it went out this am.

The bummer is that Viking trucking is only 2 days and I was hoping to get it tomorrow. Looks like friday now.

:(

GC

·
Registered
27 Posts
Good customer service, great pricing. They do what they say they are going to do. A quality company

Jim

·
Registered
152 Posts
I have ordered many items from them; all without any problems. One suggestion-- they will often negotiate on price compared to the prices listed on their website. I bought an RP-91 DVD player via email from them for substantially less than their asking price by making an offer by email.

They double box everything and are authorized dealers.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I've purchased DVD, VCR, cables, and misc from them over last 2 years. Great service and prices. No compaints.

I've learned to always call and haggle with them to get the best price, as they will match a lesser competitors price if you can prove it to them.

But... please could they make their web site a little more attractive!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by GregJ60
RodneyK-

You must have REALLY liked that Sony!

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

Greg Johnson
Greg,

I'm considering a progressive-scan DVD player.

The Sony specs seem fine. Is there a problem with it?

What do you have? What would you recommend?

Thanks,

Leo.

·
Registered
475 Posts
No, he was pointing out something else in your post. :D

·
Registered
76 Posts
Ordered a progessive scan player this past Friday - arrived on Monday. I don't know this for sure, but I assume that they deliver via FedEx and thus give you only curb side delivery. Could be a problem if you have stairs to climb.

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
 This forum has Group Buys from One Call, check it out and see if the unit you want is currently offered. If not, suggest it and if enough people participate, a group buy will be started for that unit. You must be a registered forum member to participate.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by RodneyK
I think he was making fun of how I put the model number in all caps?
No, there's a T missing (we all hope) in your second sentence :D

André

-----insert witty sig here----

The only substitute for good manners is fast reflexes

-----end of witty sig ----

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.