Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

Well after reading this forum for a while I am now ready to buy the pdp-4330hd.

Does anyone recommend a certain internet site to purchase.

I read that www.cyberteria.com was a good site. $6900 including shipping. I hope there are no horror stories with this site.

Thanks for any further recommendations.

Jerome

P.S. Thanks to everyone here. I learned more about plasmas here than I could anywhere else!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I purchased a 4330hd from audiosound.com for $6699. I can't comment on shipping as mine was shipped to Canada. It arrived in great shape within 7 days (complicated process getting it cleared through Customs). I have had it for several weeks now and have been very pleased. The tuner box and speakers are surprisingly useful.

Good luck.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just bought a Pioneer 4330 screen that got here within 4 working days of my order! I selected the vendor based on a comment last Fall by a member who also had a screen shipped to Alaska, figuring that they knew how to do it right. And they sure did. I paid 6699 plus 275 shipping/insurance. The package arrived at a good air freight handler here on a wood palet and the box was perfect as was the screen inside.

BTW this box is TALL. No way it could fit inside my pickup with a cap.

I got the screen from Cory at EnvisionTek via the internet.

I hope you enjoy yours as much as I do mine! Good luck --db

·
Registered
53 Posts
Jerome,

Please investigate carefully before purchasing the PDP4330HD from an online dealer. As much as I hate to say this, I have been told that Pioneer will not honor the warranty if the sale was generated from an online dealer. Fujitsu has already put this in writing and Pioneer is, supposedly, right behind them. If it were my $$$, I would get it in writing, from the internet dealer of your choice, that Pioneer's warranty would be valid if purchased from him. If he hesitates, don't do it. Better safe than sorry.

Sodo Mojo

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.