AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With all of the big series finals coming up this spring (Friends, Frasier, etc.) Becker went out with a wimper last night.

CBS hasn't confirmed that Becker is over for good, but when you sent one cast member off to college and the lead loses his character edge (Becker is HAPPY!?!) the show has jumped the shark and the producers did everyting but announce "This is the Last Episode" in the plot.

·
Registered
14,422 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by TiVo_Al
With all of the big series finals coming up this spring (Friends, Frasier, etc.) Becker went out with a wimper last night.

CBS hasn't confirmed that Becker is over for good, but when you sent one cast member off to college and the lead loses his character edge (Becker is HAPPY!?!) the show has jumped the shark and the producers did everyting but announce "This is the Last Episode" in the plot.
Becker has been running on fums for almost 2 seasons. Most were surprised it was renewed last year.

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
Actually, Ted Danson himself said it was the last season...

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
I used to watch it when it first came on (probably since it was one of the few HD programs out). I don't like it anymore...too drab for me. Ted, spend your money wisely this time ;)

·
Registered
6,557 Posts
I don't watch the show, but I did catch some of it last night. He's a doctor and his Head Nurse goes, "Mr. Neilson is waiting in room #1", Becker looks over the charts. "I don't see what the problem is, these numbers aren't that bad.." Audience laughter.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.