AVS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

When I try to download metadata it often ends up failing with the downloading sign continuing for ever. The machine locks up and I have to get back to 'home'. The internet connection works OK. It is a frustrating - getting no-where - experience. Is anyone having the same problem and is there a cure for it?

Regards

·
Registered
7,231 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakdene  /t/1422055/c-300-download-problems#post_22254602

Hello everyone,

When I try to download metadata it often ends up failing with the downloading sign continuing for ever. The machine locks up and I have to get back to 'home'. The internet connection works OK. It is a frustrating - getting no-where - experience. Is anyone having the same problem and is there a cure for it?

Regards

I had similar issues when I owned the PCH-A300. I had to connect my external 4 bay hard drive enclosure via USB to the PCH-A300, and this helped, but it was a PIA to keep updating and transferring files to it. I would recommend to use YAMJ instead. It is faster and easy to use.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry about the delay but thank you very much for your input. I was not aware of this product and will learn more about.

Best regards

1 - 3 of 3 Posts