AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody.

I have been looking all over, both here and around (Google), to try and find a set of cable sleeves for my AV unit.

The whole story is simple. We have a plasma now resting on the top of an existing OLD mantle. It looks fine, except for the wires running to it from the AV unit, and behind it to get to the RHS and rear speaker units.

We need a few sets of cable sleeves to hide all the wires. Black would do. The lengths would vary depending where it was (mantle sides to get to the AV cabinet and down to the floor, LHS plasma, RHS plasma).

I heard about a product that was a woven nylon sleeve with velcro closure that would probably be the best, and easiest thing to use and look the best when done. The accordion plastic tubing looks a little cheap and would still sick out or require some sort of mounting to hide it properly. The rigid plastic tubes/columns/bars would also work nicely, but would probably be a problem for getting the proper size.

If anyone has ANY suggestions, besides trying to drill through a 100 year old plaster wall, it would be GREATLY appreciated!!!!

TIA!

·
Registered
3,858 Posts
There are cable channel tracks that attach to your walls that are paintable as well. Fry's carries them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts