AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am really green, please help me, oh dear audiophiles.

1- i am gonna buy denon avr 1602, paired with the 4 paradigm cinema, 1 cinema cc and 1 paradigm pdr-10. what cable do i have to buy? what is the cable's name? where to buy?

2- my dvd player is actually a playstation 2. what cable do i need to buy to connect it to the receiver?

3- is there any way to buy paradigm products online, outside of ebay and half.com?\\

thanks big time

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
You're going to learn a lot in the next few weeks. I don't think I've ever done more shopping and more returning. For the basic system you need your AVR, which you have. You'll need speaker cable for all the speakers. I use AR 14ga for all my speakers. You can connect the wire to the posts with the bare wire or get banana plugs or pins. The subwoofer requires an RCA like cable. I've never seen a PS2 so I don't know what kind of output or cable it uses but I'm assuming it has either a digital video out or an S-Video out. That would go to the reciever as would the digital or analog audio cable. Hope this helps a little.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.