AVS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found some decent 3D settings for my w1070 online--I think it was from a pro-review--but forgot to write them down when I upgraded my firmware. My god BenQ's default settings are beyond terrible.

Does anyone have some calibrated 3D settings they could share or know of any online? I'd love to find the ones I had before but I'll try whatever.

(Yes, I know, no two projectors have the exact same grayscale, yadda yadda. I'm willing to take my chances that someone else's settings won't look good on my setup.)

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
I found some decent 3D settings for my w1070 online--I think it was from a pro-review--but forgot to write them down when I upgraded my firmware. My god BenQ's default settings are beyond terrible.

Does anyone have some calibrated 3D settings they could share or know of any online? I'd love to find the ones I had before but I'll try whatever.

(Yes, I know, no two projectors have the exact same grayscale, yadda yadda. I'm willing to take my chances that someone else's settings won't look good on my setup.)
I think you are referring to these ones:
http://www.soundandvision.com/content/benq-w1070-3d-dlp-projector-settings

Reactions: Tangled Cable
1 - 4 of 4 Posts