AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Couldn't find a thread on calibrating this particular LG model. Is there a similar model that has a calibration thread that I might use as a substitute?

Thanks!

·
Registered
18,860 Posts
If you're asking for calibration settings you're better off to get the free AVS HD709 disk and adjust the basic settings (contrast, brightness, sharpness, color, and aspect) yourself for your own particular model and viewing environment. Adjusting your settings may be all you need. Otherwise, using someone else's settings may be less than desirable because of the variability of component tolerances from tv to tv.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have used the calibrations posted by members on this board on several tv's and they have been fine. Many others have done the same. I'm not looking for nor expecting a professional calibration, just some fine tuning and tweaking.

·
Registered
18,860 Posts
That's fine. Learning how to use a disk is a good idea because you can always keep your tv in tip tip shape as components age without depending on someone else to do that for you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.