AVS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else experiencing this? It has happened 3 times now and ONLY when I play CoD3 online. I am simply playing a game and it freezes! Only thing to do is power down the 360. NOTHING else works. Controls freeze, game freezes, everything is just LOCKED.

Anyone?

And I have played the offline game all the way through without issue...

Also, every other game works fine, on and off line, as does Live store and downloads, etc...

Is the freeze when a host drops the game? Help!

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
*All alone. Cold. Lonely

No one?

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Certainly didn't intend for it to be obnoxious. Just sick of rude and rampant fighting on boards

Also, I changed it an hour ago, so i doubt that is the reason. BUT, in case you are right...

*changed*

Let's see if that helps!

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Krypton /forum/post/0

Lol, I was only razzing you.

*sensitive* LOL

Well, IT WAS a really abrasive sig

In any case, I am just worried it's my HD dying
I dunno. I hope someone chimes in with a solution or explanation... maybe it has to do with a recent update?

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
did you figure it out yet. How to rectify the problem. mine froze up once since I got it the initial launch date. Of course it was while playing COD3 online and right after I downloaded the latest update.

I would like to know also.

·
Registered
359 Posts
OCD3 online can be flakey for alot of people, just look at the xbox.com forums for the game. My guess is it's router related after reading through the thread. I've had a few lock ups, but nothing consistant like you describe

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.