AVS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 1808 Posts

·
Registered
10,258 Posts
Dont make me tear up!

shyt... too late

(I can hear theme music playing from the start screen now: 50,000 people use to live here. Now its just a ghost town)

·
Registered
10,258 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daekwan  /t/1449426/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-4#post_22779934

Dont make me tear up!

shyt... too late

(I can hear theme music playing from the start screen now: 50,000 people use to live here. Now its just a ghost town)

My bad. I was confusing MW4 with COD4(MW1).

I'm just starting to have fun with BLOPS2, so I can wait on the MW4 news.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Rumor is April 30th for the reveal trailer of the next COD game.

·
Registered
10,258 Posts
If this was a bet. I would put my money on the reveal trailer for the next COD premiering right before the NBA finals start. With more gameplay & information then gets shown about the game during COD's own stagetime at E3. This is the way it has been for every COD game going back to COD4.

NBA finals are usually the first week in June.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts

·
Registered
10,258 Posts
My bad Myrtle.

I mis-read what you wrote. I agree a "reveal" could happen on April 30th. And the picture you provided certainly provides reason to believe.

What I should have said, was that the "world premiere" trailer will occur right before the NBA finals. In other words, the first official trailer for this new COD game will debut then.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
New COD engine? Hopefully totally fresh Next Gen and not just some updates to the current one.

·
Registered
10,258 Posts
I believe it. Next gen systems = Next gen engines.

Even better that the Next gen Xbox & Playstation both will be using x86 architecture. Which means we should get true PC quality games and it will be much easier to keep game technology up to date like their PC counterparts.

·
Registered
11,639 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myrtledog  /t/1449426/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-4#post_23254517

New COD engine? Hopefully totally fresh Next Gen and not just some updates to the current one.

That's all any "new engine" ever is....but I'm sure there will be enough changes under the hood this time that it'll look pretty significant. But probably still one of the least impressive looking next gen games, cause they still need to be able scale it back to run at 60fps on a 360. I can't see them abandoning that performance bar for at least another 2 years.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Whoa, bizarro quad post!

·
Registered
10,258 Posts
Looks like a Ghost to me.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts

·
Registered
11,639 Posts
Is it just me, or does the teaser website seem kind of retarded given how much has leaked? What's the point?

·
Registered
10,258 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myrtledog  /t/1449426/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-4#post_23262322

Add Best Buy to the list of retailers with the COD: Ghosts info. They show a 11/5/13 release date. Says you can pre-order it in the Best Buy ad. I would have to imagine that means we will see some kind of teaser or trailer today.

http://www.charlieintel.com/2013/04/30/best-buy-ad-reconfirms-november-5th-release-for-call-of-duty-ghosts/

Actually makes me more excited for the next-gen Xbox.

If COD:Ghost comes out Nov 5th.. then that means the next-gen Xbox must also debut sometime around then. Both are absolutely day-1 buys for me. Just let me know when & where to preorder!

1 - 20 of 1808 Posts