AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys

I have a slight S curve issue on the horizontal lines.

I could use point convergence to straighten this out but I was wondering of there is something in the service menu, something Im missing.

Thanks!!

·
Registered
4,355 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Gouger /forum/post/15450350

Hey guys

I could use point convergence to straighten this out but I was wondering of there is something in the service menu, something Im missing.

Thanks!!

Hi Alan, did you do a Green convergence in the convergence service menu?

When in Convergence select service and green convergence, this will go convergence on green only, then save and exit and do the regular interpolated convergence. Interpolated will have less of a chance of introducing banding.

Athanasios

·
Registered
4,801 Posts
Hello

I recommend putting up strings at the screen in an X pattern, then get a source with that pattern, and use the linearity controls in the projector to nail it. I have a pattern called align.exe here on another PC, I will look for it.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Gouger /forum/post/15450350

Hey guys

Thanks!!

There should be S-LIN and C-LIN controls in the geometry menu, no?

Scott

·
Registered
4,355 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tse /forum/post/15459579

There should be S-LIN and C-LIN controls in the geometry menu, no?

Scott

hi Scott, I think he wanted to straighten out the green grid, i pointed him to the green convergance in the service menu. he started a new thread about how good CRT is soon after.

Athanasios

1 - 5 of 5 Posts