AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I turn on the projector the fans start & you here the tubes try to start & that's it no picture. I opened up the rear cover & a LED light is glowing on the V board, would you have any ideas based on what I have told you where the problem may lie or which boards I should check that may be causing this to happen.

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
Why do you want only Curt to answer ? Did you just receive this projector from him and he hasn't responed to your email ?

Just curious why you would ask a question on the open forum directed to a single person ?

If you just received this projector, you may have a cracked tube, or board that is loose from its position. Try reseating all the boards, including the neck boards(although they have a lesser chance of coming loose on a Barco where they are clamped in place.).

·
Registered
18,506 Posts
OK, as posted by me earlier, I seem to remember that you emailed me at home and at first told me that you got the Barco startup screen to show, but when you posted here, you said you get nothing.. I'll drop this thread, it's best to continue the last one. I'll bump it to the top now...

Curt

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.