AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I use PortraitA4 for layout, it seems to zoom everything onto 1 page for reports. What should I use to get my charts and data to report to 2 or more pages? I prefer to have first page show what is shown under PortraitA4 and then have Color/CIE information on the 2nd page.

· Registered
1,872 Posts
CalMAN has two modes of report generation fixed and scaled. By default anything you print will be scaled to fit on a single page. You can add a tag in the layout to say it is fixed so that you can span multiple pages.

The tag is Orientation="Landscape" or Orientation="Portrait" it goes into the first line of the layout xml as:

· Registered
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekjsmith /forum/post/18129087

CalMAN has two modes of report generation fixed and scaled. By default anything you print will be scaled to fit on a single page. You can add a tag in the layout to say it is fixed so that you can span multiple pages.

The tag is Orientation="Landscape" or Orientation="Portrait" it goes into the first line of the layout xml as:

so it should be something like:

and I add x="fixed" somewhere in the line? what is the term to use for x?

· Registered
1,872 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkcheng122 /forum/post/18129544

so it should be something like:

and I add x="fixed" somewhere in the line? what is the term to use for x?

You need to add Orientation="Landscape" or Orientation="Portrait" to the above line. Like:

Orientation="Landscape" Height="1100" Width="850" LeftMargin="50" RightMargin="50" TopMargin="50" BottomMargin="50" DisregardBlackout="True">

or

Orientation="Portrait" Height="1100" Width="850" LeftMargin="50" RightMargin="50" TopMargin="50" BottomMargin="50" DisregardBlackout="True">

· Registered
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekjsmith /forum/post/18130027

You need to add Orientation="Landscape" or Orientation="Portrait" to the above line. Like:

Orientation="Landscape" Height="1100" Width="850" LeftMargin="50" RightMargin="50" TopMargin="50" BottomMargin="50" DisregardBlackout="True">

or

Orientation="Portrait" Height="1100" Width="850" LeftMargin="50" RightMargin="50" TopMargin="50" BottomMargin="50" DisregardBlackout="True">

Thanks, will give it a go.

· Registered
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekjsmith /forum/post/18130027

or

Got it working beautifully, thank you very much for the advice.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.