AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my AZUR540D for just over a week and it really is starting to open up sonically. This player really knows how to carry a tune.

I find in this price range from the Japanese manufacturers that they are "technically" very good they just don't know how to play music.

DVD-A on this player has gone onto a higher level compared to the player that it's replacing. It has sense of timing ,rhythm and pace that my last DVD-A player could only dream about. In short it has the ability to let you forget about the equipment and gets your toes tapping.This player really does play music. RARE for a CD player in this price range nevermind a DVD-A player, retail in Canada is $490.00.

As a bonus the progressive picture is also very good although I must admit that I use it only for listening to DVD-A.

Redbook CD playback is also worlds better than what you get in the mass market Japanese players. If your intested in DVD-A and sound quality is the priority check out this "little" player it's a "HUGE" bargain.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.