AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have installed 5 TV's in the lobby of a new building that I am opening and need to be able to display video from 5 different rooms on the screens. 4 of the screens are 32" 720p TV's and one is a 52" 1080p TV. The cable run will be from 10' up to 150'. I don't want to spend an arm and a leg on cameras, but they need to look decent on the displays and be able to operate uninterrupted at least 5 hours a day.

I have thought about going with a CCTV system but nothing seems to fit my needs. I have also considered getting cheap camcorders and streaming video from those, but most shut off automatically after a few minutes idle.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I don't know if this was the correct place to post this, but I don't really know where else to find info. No CCTV or security places I've talked to have been able go give me any decent info and there's nothing out there that seems to fit my needs.

I am looking at the Sony Webbie camcorder (MHS-CM1/V) but I don't know if it has a mode I can put it into that will allow it to always be on.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts