AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to use it primarily as computer moniter and xbox game screen. can anyone help me on deciding this. i am a newbie. thank you for you reply.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
If your main use is PC and Xbox only, then I don't see how either would be better than another. When used a TV however I think you might want to lean towards the Syntax.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj4monie
If your main use is PC and Xbox only, then I don't see how either would be better than another. When used a TV however I think you might want to lean towards the Syntax.
thank you for replying. can you elaborate on the reason i shoul d lean towards the syntax.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by magnanimous
thank you for replying. can you elaborate on the reason i shoul d lean towards the syntax.

I've had both.

Sound is WAY better on the Viewsonic. I was quite impressed with the Viewsonic's speakers.

But my Viewsonic had a lot of issues... locking up... bad pixels... etc. I returned it and got the Syntax. No issues so far with the Syntax.

PQ is about the same on both units.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by DjPiLL
I've had both.

Sound is WAY better on the Viewsonic. I was quite impressed with the Viewsonic's speakers.

But my Viewsonic had a lot of issues... locking up... bad pixels... etc. I returned it and got the Syntax. No issues so far with the Syntax.

PQ is about the same on both units.

DjPiLL, thank you so much on this info.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.