AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a sammy htp 5054 and i've lost the screws for the tv stand.

I believe these are the ones I need but i'd rather go to the hardware store and get some instead of ordering through samsung.

http://www.samsungparts.com/part_det..._model=HPT5054

Can any handyman members out there identify this screw type/size/lenght etc so I can pick some up?

Thanks!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just called them up and they said

M4 L35 is the size..

isn't that missing a number?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was in the same boat as you and ordered a few "replacement parts" as told by Samsung, they were completely wrong. I have made this post to demonstrate how wrong they are, and my solution to this problem. I tried the screws out in my 32 in tv and in my 40 and my new 50 in plasma. All 3 stands use these same screws.

--matt

·
Registered
18 Posts
I was in the same boat as you and ordered a few "replacement parts" as told by Samsung, they were completely wrong. I have made this post to demonstrate how wrong they are, and my solution to this problem. I tried the screws out in my 32 in tv and in my 40 and my new 50 in plasma. All 3 stands use these same screws.

--matt

I know this is an old thread but I wanted to say thanks to you. I had trouble finding the screws for the standard tv mount (since I took it off my wall in another room and needed to use the OEM stand) and couldn't find the screws. I went to home depot and got some #8 x 3/4" pan head philips screws and they worked perfectly. I also bought the screws the manual suggested (M8 x L12) and there is no way those screws would even come close to what is necessary.

Thanks again,

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.