AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys I am desperate.......I am trying to get the 503cmx for 5k or under. I have a 20% off coupon in S&P home. I need to get it to 30%. I have 3 SB 10% off coupons I am willing to give away if anyone can help me acheive this. An honorable try was had before but the phone reps cannot go below margin on the phone........

Anyone........I am so close......please help :)

·
Registered
798 Posts
Check your PM, you have a message.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
You know, you can enter all the coupon codes and their system will automatically stack all of them that will apply.

Just enter all the codes, then in your shopping cart, sign in and select coupon from your account. One-by-one, select each coupon and press "apply coupon". If the coupon is acceptable, it will be added and the price will be adjusted.

By the way, if you want to get a Pioneer 503cmx for even less from Dell, order the Hitachi CMP5000WXU (on the Dell Healthcare page) instead. They sell if for $225 less than the Pioneer and it is the exact same unit with a Hitachi nameplate. (Dell Part #: A0038953)

ALSO..... order the Hitachi video card (Dell Part #: A0099076) which is exactly the same as the Pioneer PDA-5002 for even more savings.

You probably have to order these part numbers over the phone though as they don't show up in the other categories.

Good Luck

:) :) you can PM those coupon codes to me :) :)

·
Super Moderator
21,580 Posts
sorry - coupon talk is not allowed- have received reports and must close thread

use PM instead

Mark

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.