Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I just went to my local best buys and picked up a DTC 100 for $200.bucks and bought the 4yr warranty for $79.(they just had to do that). But it did not have the HD card or the remote control. They threw in the RCA universal remote and said it would work with the unit (I don't know if thats true maybe someone in this forum can tell me).

I am new at the HD stuff so any advise will be well taken. I plan on using the DTC 100 with my NEC XG135LC and the Rock+ scaler.

Thanks

carlos

------------------

"He who dies with the most toys wins". unless its home theater we die broke!!! Let The Games Begin

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
If you do not have a card you can buy one from DirectV, they will Fedex it to you.

------------------

Meredith (KPHO) SUCKs! Phoenix CBS station with no HD just SD.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
taron1,

thanks i will do that tommorrow. how about the remote will the rca universal remote work?

thanks

carlos

------------------

"He who dies with the most toys wins". unless its home theater we die broke!!! Let The Games Begin

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks thats great!!!!

thanks

carlos

------------------

·
Registered
10,258 Posts
DAMMITT!!

I knew somebody was gonna get that box, I was holding off until 8/28 (payday) and this was gonna be my 2nd unit. Maybe they will put another one up as this is a closeout unit in BB stores..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.