AVS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys

First post so I hope this kind of question is ok.

After the fascinating discussion re 720 vs 1080 I have decided to buy a discounted top end 720 PJ with the best possible optics and so have decided on the Marantz VP12S4 if i can get it at a great price. If anyone knows of any reliable authorized dealers out there in Europe or the US currently doing a great deal then i would be very grateful for a PM to point me in the right direction. Thanks very much.

Any other recommendations would be gratefully received if people know of other bargains. I was looking at a Benq pe8720 but am presuming the Marantz willl be better

Regards

Matt

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Holland,

I dont suppose thats Netherland Guilders is it? (I know Im dreaming!) If thats US dollars then that will be out of my price range

Thanks for the review of the VP as well. Sounds like it really is that good and the Projectorreview write-up is spot on.

Regards

Matt

·
Registered
4,137 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rc30matt /forum/post/0

Hi Guys

First post so I hope this kind of question is ok.

Discussing where to buy and prices other than MSRP (Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price) or MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) is against forum rules.

--Jerome

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
was really hoping to hear from Fugueness but havent re his mention of dealers in the US offering him one at $3500. Maybe there is someone else out there in the US who could help (unfortuantely google has not been that helpful). Im happy to buy a low hours demo as long as its immaculate and the seller is a Marantz dealer.

Regards

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
Contact the guys here at AVS they should be able to help.

Nate

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.