AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's an English movie.
I vaguely remember the movie, the plot might be about alien abduction, or some mysterious power that enters earth.
What I can accurately explain is that power(or might be that alien)is invisible, and that is a transparent, invisible, but wavy circle...but wherever it roams, anything comes near to it, it dissolves it in itself,I think it dissolves that for gaining energy from it..

In a scene, the protagonist's dog I guess, goes near to it and it gets suddenly dissolved into that transparent circle, with something like golden dust shines as it gets dissolved..
I'm sorry I tried my maximum to explain you what I remember.

·
Registered
7,098 Posts
It's an English movie.
I vaguely remember the movie, the plot might be about alien abduction, or some mysterious power that enters earth.
What I can accurately explain is that power(or might be that alien)is invisible, and that is a transparent, invisible, but wavy circle...but wherever it roams, anything comes near to it, it dissolves it in itself,I think it dissolves that for gaining energy from it..

In a scene, the protagonist's dog I guess, goes near to it and it gets suddenly dissolved into that transparent circle, with something like golden dust shines as it gets dissolved..
Here's a list for you to work your way through. Good luck.

·
Registered
350 Posts
It's an English movie.

Sounds like THE DARKEST HOUR.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sounds like THE DARKEST HOUR.
OMG!! Thankyou so much brother! I didn't expect this one! You literally saved my life!😍😍 Yes..this is the movie...once again thank you man!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts