AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I try to rip the new blu-ray movie 10,000 BC, but AnyDVD pop up and says I need to update it, but I am using the latest 6.4.5.0. I guess this movie use some protestion that AnyDVD has not yet been able to crack. Does anyone be able to rip it?

·
Registered
842 Posts
I don't think it's using anything new on it's own and it's definitely already been ripped before. You can verify that if you have Usenet ;x

·
Registered
4,981 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by niceguy1234 /forum/post/14177012

I try to rip the new blu-ray movie 10,000 BC, but AnyDVD pop up and says I need to update it, but I am using the latest 6.4.5.0. I guess this movie use some protestion that AnyDVD has not yet been able to crack. Does anyone be able to rip it?

Yes I was able to rip it to my server as an ISO using anydvd and imgburn. You have to let anydvd do the update. anydvd does this often with the newer BD movies.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I tried 2 diff computers. But AnyDVD v6.4.5.0 pop up "AnyDVD requires to update a critical component to decrypt the disc "1000_BC_NA_UK"

Don't know why

·
Registered
842 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpgxsvcd /forum/post/14183297

I tried to rip it and my computer popped a message that said "Are you sure you want to rip the worst movie in history?". I said "yes" and my computer blew up! Trust me it is not worth it.

ROFL... I thought the movie was bad, but definitely not the worst movie in history.

It's up there with the worst of them, though. Horrible plot, generic in just about every way, bad acting, and so on...

The only plus about it would have to be the visuals. The movie is quite colorful, everything just pops out at you, especially those bright snow scenes. Very beautiful!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts