1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
A 150" screen is 131" x 74" and what is that a 26" TV. Not very practical,I guess you could bolt some 2X4's to the sides of the entertainment center and attach the screen to the tops. Not very attractive and the screen would block your speakers.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
A 150" screen is 131" x 74" and what is that a 26" TV. Not very practical,I guess you could bolt some 2X4's to the sides of the entertainment center and attach the screen to the tops. Not very attractive and the screen would block your speakers.
I would move the speakers out. The TV is a 32. The entertainment center is 57" wide.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Is that the only way you can think of that I could hang it?

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
Something that would look a little nicer is to buy 2 4x4 posts nail or screw a 1' x1' (or bigger for stability) board to the bottom, paint them black just like your speaker stands. Place them 120" apart mounting the screen on top of them. I did something similar to this using a pull down window shade with my first CRT projector.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Something that would look a little nicer is to buy 2 4x4 posts nail or screw a 1' x1' (or bigger for stability) board to the bottom, paint them black just like your speaker stands. Place them 120" apart mounting the screen on top of them. I did something similar to this using a pull down window shade with my first CRT projector.
I'm wondering if 130" is too wide and if I should just get a 125" diag (117" wide) and just move my couch forward a little so I have room for the speakers.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts