AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the Polk 70's on the way, and am still trying to figure out the subwoofer..either the f12 or maybe an Elemental design perhaps...

I have an old school Polk RM II center channel that I don't think will work. I just dug it out of the garage and didn't realize how small the two speakers are. They are about 3 inches in diameter with a tweeter in between them. I will be getting a cs2 if I am not mistaken, for the center channel. This will be ran by a Denon 1910 receiver

I am looking at the owm3 Polk's for the rears. I am wondering if it is ok to get a smaller speaker like this for the rears. I need a non-boxy type of rear speaker with different mounting options and this fits the bill so far.

Am I going to be disappointed in the rears?

·
Registered
75 Posts
It depends on the size of your room and the distance from the speakers to the seating area.

I have the OWM3s and think they sound great though I have lately been thinking that they're too small. My room is 21x13. I have been contemplating the OWM5s as I can't have speakers sticking out too far from the wall and these are also only 4" deep.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.