AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm considering getting a 3D Bloggie from Sony. Does anyone know if I can publish 3D content on YouTube? Any other reviews or comments about the Bloggie greatly appreciated. I have a Sony 3DTV so am hoping to view my work in glorious 3D.

·
Registered
6,171 Posts
If by "publish" you mean upload the 3D Bloggie videos to Youtube and have them be seen in 3D, the answer is yes.

Here is an example:

You select the type of 3D viewing you can do by selecting 3D menu; that will depend on your viewing device. If you have red/cyan glasses, for example, you can choose that and view on any monitor or TV.

The Bloggie 3D videos do not have to be converted to upload. Note that you can view them in 1080p on Youtube.

Best 3D video camera under $1000.

·
Registered
6,171 Posts
The videos from the 3D Bloggie are 108030p 1/2 frame sbs. 1/2 frame sbs is a standard 3D format that most 3D TV's will recognize. Most 3D TV's, shutter glasses or passive, will play such videos. For example, you can connect the Bloggie with HDMI cable to the TV, and it will show in 3D (sometimes you have to switch the TV to sbs 3D mode) using the shutter glasses, if that is the kind of 3D TV it is.

Storing: the videos are just files, so you copy them to a computer hard disk.

sharing: that's a big topic; lots of info in the 3D components forum. The Bloggie 3d videos are not the same as blu-ray 3D files, nor are the files from any 3D consumer camcorder (including the Sony TD10). Share with whom? what 3D viewing equipment do the people you share with have? The answer to that informs you what you need to do.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.