Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

Would anyone in north east/ central Indiana or thereabouts be willing to let me see their crt set up to help me decide on what kind of screen to get/build for my Barco G808?

Especially interested if you have the same projector. I want to have a larger screen than is recommended for an 8" crt (10' wide)

Thanks,

Ed

·
Registered
7,871 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by edfowler
Hello

Would anyone in north east/ central Indiana or thereabouts be willing to let me see their crt set up to help me decide on what kind of screen to get/build for my Barco G808?

Especially interested if you have the same projector. I want to have a larger screen than is recommended for an 8" crt (10' wide)

Thanks,

Ed
Hi Ed,

If you dont mind the drive, I'm having a CRT meet and greet next saturday at my house. I'm in the far south suburbs of Chicago right by the Indiana border.

See thread here:

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=558048

Cliff

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the invite. Not sure if can make it or not. I am considering Ken for the set up of my crt and it would be cool to see what he has done for your g70

I'll get back with you on it

Ed

·
Registered
7,871 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by edfowler
Thanks for the invite. Not sure if can make it or not. I am considering Ken for the set up of my crt and it would be cool to see what he has done for your g70

I'll get back with you on it

Ed
I'll be starting at about 2-3pm next saturday. If you want to come, shoot me an email to [email protected] and I'll add you to the list. Also, Ken will be here to answer any questions you may have.

Cliff

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.