AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I'm currently on vacation and have access to the internet. I'm filming with the HF100 and I have a few night shots where I would like to use 24p with cinemode, but all my other shots are 60i. So I was wondering when I come back home, can I still put 24p and 60i on the same project when editing, then put them on one DVD?

Or should I just film everything in 60i?

Please help quickly!!

I appreciate any help.

· Registered
1,168 Posts
your editing software should be able to consolidate by pulldown on the non-native frame rate clips. Eg, in Final Cut Pro, your sequence settings are whatever you want. Preferably native. Since two are different, I would make it native to the one I want the final product to be (let's say 1080/24p), when you add the 60i footage, you will need to render it, and you can export your final video in the same settings as the sequence, or as something different again. Other editing programs are not as flexible, but most should let you consolidate clips somehow. It's best to film in the same mode that you will watch it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.