AVS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a factory sealed and shipped PK-L2312UP lamp (they sent the wrong one). Has anybody used this lamp (replacement for the RS66) in the RS60? They did send the correct lamp but I still have the PK-L2312UP. The factory has replaced the motherboard and firmware to fix short lamp life issues and freezing. The fan runs faster than it did in the old motherboard/firmware combo if this makes a difference? Thanks!

·
Premium Member
26,161 Posts
I have a factory sealed and shipped PK-L2312UP lamp (they sent the wrong one). Has anybody used this lamp (replacement for the RS66) in the RS60? They did send the correct lamp but I still have the PK-L2312UP. The factory has replaced the motherboard and firmware to fix short lamp life issues and freezing. The fan runs faster than it did in the old motherboard/firmware combo if this makes a difference? Thanks!
The correct part number for your projector is PK-L2210UP. Though JVC's website is down for doubling checking lamp compatibility. So I would say the answer is no. Why would you even bother with the wrong lamp, I would assume they are sending you the correct one? If so and they don't want this lamp back, just list it in the classified forums under projectors...you'll be able to sell

·
Premium Member
26,161 Posts
Thanks for the reply. I'll try the classifieds! Maybe a trade is out there waiting!
Aren't they going to send you the correct lamp? If not, wouldn't they just "trade" the wrong lamp for the correct one since it was their mistake? Why would you have the burden of finding someone on AVS that would want to trade this lamp for the correct one?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts