AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an Onkyo HT-RC260 hooked up to my Samsung PNC-8000 through the ARC HDMI input. Whenever I press watch tv or play xbox or ps3 on my Harmony 1 when the TV is powered off it always switches the receiver to the TV/CD input once the TV powers on, the only way to get to the right input on the receiver is to press help every time. Do I have something going into the wrong input? It's not a major problem but it gets annoying having to do that every time. Any suggestions?

·
Banned
2,914 Posts
Welcome to HDMI CEC causing problems that ruins the effectiveness of what could have been a usable feature called ARC.

Run a tos-link between the TV and AVR and turn the CEC off and all of your problems will be solved.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by schan1269 /forum/post/20814341

Welcome to HDMI CEC causing problems that ruins the effectiveness of what could have been a usable feature called ARC.

Run a tos-link between the TV and AVR and turn the CEC off and all of your problems will be solved.

Dang that sucks. Thanks for the help both of you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.