AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know nothing about projectors and was hoping that someone could point me to a web site that will help someone like be understand all the technical terms and give an explanation on how they work, what to look for in a projector etc etc.

Thanks all:)

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
This is a good question. I learned it by hanging around here and reading posts along the lines of "what projector to buy?"

You could also spend some time at www.projectorcentral.com There's some interesting stuff over there.

Good luck and welcome.

Dan

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
This forum is great but you kind of have to know what you are looking for first. Projectorcentral.com is a more setup for easily finding that type of information. Once you get an idea of what you want, come back here for more info and recommendations and experiences.

·
Registered
11,020 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by beams and light
Well it's all very simple. Maybe you should do what I did: go and check for yourself. After seeing many projectors in action, I decided to buy a used retubed crt projector. Nothing compares...so far.
beams and light:

What's a matter, did you get tired of your last screen name, Cat in Boots. Did you really think I wouldn't immediately recognize your pedantic writing style...

Don't let the door hit you on the way out and if you have to remove some boots that are stuck please mail them back to AJ and me.

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...hreadid=134328

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.