·
Registered
2,099 Posts

·
Registered
16,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, Mike.

Which one do you think is the better choice, Jonmx?

Bob

------------------

~ The Sultan of Cheap ~

[This message has been edited by RobertWood (edited 08-03-2001).]

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
The one on the left looks more useful as it appears you can cram more stuff into it. The one on the right has a sleeker look to it. I think I will go for the one on the left, there's always a lot of extra stuff you need to carry. Like maybe a free ColorFacts!

·
Registered
505 Posts
I wonder if they would take an order confirmation before July 31st even if the credit card was charged after http://www.avsforum.com/ubb/smile.gif

------------------

Gary

STOP DVI/HDCP!

DVI/HDCP! ~= HD-DIVX!!!

DO NOT SUPPORT JVC or anyone else who supports this!

·
Registered
848 Posts
Has anyone heard anything more about the order confirmation vs. invoice question? I ordered on 7/25 (actually 7/23, but it had to be manually re-entered). My invoice date is 8/3, though.

The case it comes with is nice enough, but a leather case would be very nice.

-yogaman

·
Registered
168 Posts
I received my free leather case yesterday. I faxed the NEC form and my Dell packing slip about 10 days earlier. I got the satchel model, and it is pretty neat -- well padded, lots of velcro gizmo attachments on the inside, solid hardware on the outside. It does not hold much more than the LT150. I'm not sure what to do with it, but you can't beat the price!

·
Registered
273 Posts
My packing slip indicates 8/3 also, despite when the item was ordered, and of course the invoice hasn't arrived. Since today is the last day for mailing these things, I'll probably just send my invoice in and see what happens...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.