AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where are the HD DVD players? The new release of Terminator 2 will have a high definition version along with the standard version. I know XBOX can output a HD signal I wonder if it can play the HD version of T2. Anybody know? I would love to see it on my projector.

·
Registered
10,457 Posts
Can, XBOX, be modified or native , to handle, dvds, like it does, games, kinda simillar to bravo DI , but through component, or change card with dvi, or vga?

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by zoro
Can, XBOX, be modified or native , to handle, dvds, like it does, games, kinda simillar to bravo DI , but through component, or change card with dvi, or vga?
Xbox, "native"ly, can act as an interlaced DVD player with an optical digital audio output (that is, passing through DD and DTS bitstrems to a receiver). You just need to buy an extra remote. And if you want component, you can get an "HD pack" adapter.

Xbox, "modified", can act as a progressive (and region-free) DVD player.

Hong.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Oh, and as for Xbox (modified, of course) being capable of the T2 HD WMV clips... I doubt it. If I remember correctly the processor used in Xbox is something close to 800 MHz P3 (I could be wrong, but it's definitely less than 1 GHz).

Hong.

·
Registered
354 Posts
733mhz as far as I recall.

-Jens

·
Registered
931 Posts
yeah it's 733

·
Premium Member
3,215 Posts
Would someone post a link on 'How to Modify your X-box'. - Thanks!

·
Registered
931 Posts
Here is a good forum for all your Xbox mods and info.

www.cdrom-guide.com

and

xboxhackz.net

they should have all the info you need

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.