AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
or tell me another website that can help..

I'm looking for..

1) XGA DLP with native 16:9 and HDTV with at least 2 component inputs, 1 s-video, 1 composite.. for under $3000

2) XGA DLP with native 16:9 with at least 1 component input, 1 s-video, 1 composite, and a coax input (are they even available with this?).. for under $2500

3) SVGA DLP with native 16:9 and HDTV with at least 2 component inputs, 1 s-video, 1 composite.. for under $2500

4) SVGA DLP with native 16:9 with at least 1 component input, 1 s-video, 1 composite, and a coax input (are they even available with this?).. for under $2000

and I have a lot of people over so I don't wanna take a chance with rainbows.. I think it's either a 3 or 4 speed colorwheel that should get rid of them.. :)

are any of these even possible for these prices?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
if I get an HDTV one it'll be used for digital cable, xbox, vcr..

if not HDTV it'll just be used for xbox, vcr, cable..

I can place it anywhere from 10-25' from the screen.. and I'd like as large a picture as possible while maintaining quality..

and I have full light control between the projector and screen :)

·
Registered
68 Posts
Try projectorcentral.com. They have a search feature that will allow you to search for DLP projectors that are 16:9 XGA and less than $3,000. The bad news is that its going to tell you there aren't any.

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Hale, currently all native 16:9 DLP projectors costs at least $6000-$7000 or more. However, almost all 4:3 native DLP projectors are "16:9 compatible," too (just that you will not make use of 25% of available pixels).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.