AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I have an Insignia ns-LCD47HD-09...and the screen does not work. the red led works and when I turn the TV on the blue LED comes up and stays on. I have tried the unplug, unplug and hold power button tricks but they don't work. the screen does not light up, stays black. What part might I need to replace? Any suggestions?

Thanks!!

·
Registered
174 Posts
You'll need to troubleshoot either the main, power supply, or inverter boards.

Good luck,

Jim

·
Registered
1,138 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by vineyards4 /forum/post/20791617

Hi everyone,

I have an Insignia ns-LCD47HD-09...and the screen does not work. the red led works and when I turn the TV on the blue LED comes up and stays on. I have tried the unplug, unplug and hold power button tricks but they don't work. the screen does not light up, stays black. What part might I need to replace? Any suggestions?

Thanks!!

are you still able to change the channels? can you hear the sound?

Boky

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the reply. No on either. When I turned on the unit before, although the screen would be black you could tell it powered up. This time, nothing.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Ok then, you should start with power supply board. Connectors should be labelled at their pins with correct voltage values under the load; this means that you should forget about checking those values if you never worked with electronic parts that contain lethal voltages.

Boky

1 - 5 of 5 Posts