AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm planning to purchase the Energy 5.1 Micro speakers. My wife would prefer not to see the back/surround satellites (on a stand or ceiling/wall mount). We currently have cheap in-ceiling speakers for the back surrounds. My questions is, is there a way to flush mount the new Energy satellites in the ceiling. As a DIY this would mean leaving the current ceiling grill in place and mounting the satellite in the ceiling behind the grill. I'm not sure if this would then require some sort of sound proof enclosure. We have an attic so there is easy access for any solution. More importantly, does anyone know of a retail mounting solution that would allow me to accomplish this. Basically, some sort of mounting bracket and grill to hold the satellite in the ceiling. Thanks in advance for any advice.

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
The 98 views is sort of the internet message board equivalent of how everyone slows down to look at a accident on the highway.

Just leave the speakers you have in place, or upgrade them later with in-ceiling speakers if they're not doing the job.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.