AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well since d'tivo has two tuners now and I have to start saving money I had to cancel the utv both directv service and UTV service.

Some things I notice after both where canceled. Of course you only get the free directv preview channels. Which you can record. But if you have any recording in my show you can only play them for 10 minutes. It looks like you can still move around the menus. I didn't try webtv since I assume it won't work.

One thing I notice since I have used it for a while I notice something new. Before when you erase a show you got a confirm screen and after you confirmed it it took you to a screen where the only option was My Show. Now after confirm the erase it take you directly to MY Shows. This is a lot better than wasting time on a screen with only one option. But I don't know if this was a upgrade that I didn't notice or some thing to do with having no service.

To someone in San Jose or close by who would like to trade a day of manual labor for a free RCA UTV with RCA keyboard please e-mail me. I have had no problem with the unit. Last Nov I had a heart failure and since then I have done nothing to keep the house clean. I don't know how long it would take but I assume it would take up to 8 hours. I don't expect ***** and span just pick up and straighten out, the kitchen is a mess. Have a lot of boxes that have to be cut up and flatten. http://www.avsforum.com/ubb/smile.gif

------------------

Tom Paulus

a TV nut that's hard to crack.

ISPChoce the smiles= http://www.isp-choice.com/smilies/smilies.htm

·
Registered
139 Posts
Regarding the navigation when erasing a show ... I've noticed that if you delete a show from My Shows get the confirmation screen and then you go directly back to My Shows as it should work. It is only when you are watching or finished watching a recording that get the erase, confirmation, and that stupid screen that only has an option to go to My Shows.

OAW

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.