AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I searched this thread before and found some info on the subject and whatever I did back then seemed to work for a while. But, it is not turning off again and sometimes I have to try 2 or 3 times to get it to turn off. Anyone have a fix for this?

Also I cannot go back the the Main DVD Menu in the middle of a movie. It says something like this function is not available. I have to go back to Home and then back into the movie to get to the main menu and then of course I have lost where I was at in the movie. Is there a way to go back to the Main Menu without having to go home?

Seems like for both these questions it has to be settings are wrong.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

·
Registered
15,884 Posts
First, what player are you talking about? Second, please post in the dedicated thread for that specific player. Thanks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry thought I was in the Official Panasonic DMP-BDT 220/320/500 Owners Thread. I have posted there now.

·
One-Man Content Creator
25,334 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by radman3d  /t/1472895/cannot-turn-unit-off-and-cannot-go-back-to-main-dvd-menu-in-middle-of-movie#post_23320489

Sorry thought I was in the Official Panasonic DMP-BDT 220/320/500 Owners Thread. I have posted there now.

It's an easy error to make. You might mention this in this thread in the Operations Center: http://www.avsforum.com/t/1423452/people-starting-new-threads-instead-of-replying-to-old-one

The problem: people hit the Start a New Thread button instead of the Post a Reply button. The first one doesn't even belong at this level. No one really wants to start a new outer-level thread when reading an existing thread.

-Bill

1 - 4 of 4 Posts