AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got an email from Canon about taking a survey about why I bought the HV20. I don't normally fill out surveys but I made an exception in this case, primarily because of the quality of the camcorder and I was impressed with Canon's ability to follow up on their HV10 success with the HV20 addressing many issues for the better. I got the impression that they actually considered their consumer's opinion.

Its a short survey and at the end it asks you what other features you may want in a camcorder. So all you people wishing for better build quality, flags, etc... please take the few minutes time to do the survey as I'm confident they'll actually listen for future camcorder releases.

·
Banned
5,755 Posts
Canon had emailed the survey request to me because I had written them with my concerns about lack of 24P flags in the HV20.

HERE is the place I placed a concern about the HV20 to them.

There is a thread in this forum about the HV20 and 24P flags. Any other concern can be sent to them here as well. The more people they hear from about the failing of an advertised feature (24P), the better. Maybe something will get done. I hope so. I want to buy the HV20, but I won't buy my camcorder until the last minute (a trip in October) in case a better model (or the HV20 is fixed) appears.

·
Registered
93 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Fontana /forum/post/0

Can the survey be taken by folks who didn't get the email? (Is it a generic URL?)

I can't speak for others, but the survey link I received was in response to my email to canon support (criticism of 24p flags).

When I followed the link to the survey, I had noticed the survey was "tagged" to my email address (via some internal "ID", not my actual email address). The reason I know this is because I visited the survey for the first time today yet the survey knew that it was in response to an inquiry I made on May 11. Plus, I tried to omit the "ID" part of the link and I subsequently received the following error message:

We're sorry, but the Survey ID is not valid. The email message you received included a link to a specific web address containing a survey ID number which enables us to provide you this survey.

Tips:

* Please make sure the address entered in your browser matches the address in the email exactly - no extra spaces, all lower and upper case letters appear just as in the e-mail message or invitation.

* Your email system may allow you to click on the web address or you may find it easier to highlight the entire address in the email, copy it, then open a web browser and paste into the location/address bar.

If you have tried to re-enter the URL using the tips above and would like to report this error you may reply to the e-mail invitation you received or you may contact us at [email protected] . Please include the entire text of the e-mail invitation message you received or the address of the web page where you came upon this survey to help us in assisting you.

This survey is being managed by CustomerSat

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.