AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have a problem opening the TV Guide when I open DVArchive. Let me start by saying that I have disabled the Firewall. When I open DVArchive Properties and open the TV Guide Tab
I get a message that states: ''You must select at least one Listing Lineup/Provider when enabling the TV Guide.'' when I click on ''Change Zip/Provider'' under ''Primary Provider I get a ''Choose Zipcode First''. When I hit Change and put in my Zip Code NOTHING happens. It goes back to the way it was when I started.

When I go to Messages it's now Yellow. The message I get is: TV Listing[5]:: No Provider Listings Available for Zip 33437 - TV channels may be out of date. I have tried this many times with the same results.

Is there anybody that can help? Thanks . .

·
Registered
477 Posts
I switched my DvArchive to your zip code (33437) and was able to download the program schedule after picking the first provider in the list. I then put in my zip code and switched back to my normal program listings. In both cases I got the following error message:

01/01 09:45:02 ERROR: TVGUIDE:: Error dispatching update about TVGuide -- null

but it did not affect the listings.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It seems that DVA won't accept the Zip Code. When you inserted the Zip Codes it was accepted. No matter how many times I inserted a Zip Code, I'm told there isn't any Zip Code. When I open the space to insert the Zip Code, my Zip Code is there. It just doesn't go any further than that box

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
DVA doesn't do anything if you edit your ZIP code, but don't actually change it. That is, if the value before and after editing the ZIP code remains the same, then DVA doesn't take any action. So, try changing your ZIP code to a neighboring ZIP code and see what happens. Then, change it back to your ZIP code...

Henry

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.