AVS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
My wife stays at home with our daughter, and even though we have to make sacrifices for this to happen, it is well worth it IMO.

You will be a better man for it, trust me.

·
Banned
11,550 Posts
Eli ... My wife and I did the same as you 2 are doing, back in 1991. The connection you all will have as a family is irreplaceable, and you will alway relish having made this decision. We made several decisions along this line over the first few years of parenthood. I did not learn golf until the kids were all in school full time, and had weekend activities of their own, and still have fond memories of weekends being spent at the club pool with the family, rather than on the links.

One positive "side effect" over the long haul was that I have been able to do far more in my business world by not having to worry about what is occuring at home. Long term, you will not only have done the right thing for your family, you will be financially better off.

Well done - you and your bride rock !

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
Are you kidding me ... your choosing family over audio gear? Perhaps the Forum Chaplain needs to pay a visit to Eli for some serious counseling.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Commendable to be sure, most will parrot that. The monies' already spent, in the long term scheme of life it's a drop in the bucket, as such it will come to pass. Unless you were a bad boy and perhaps shouldn't have purchased in the first place
.I suggest you keep it.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinyl /forum/post/0

Commendable to be sure, most will parrot that. The monies' already spent, in the long term scheme of life it's a drop in the bucket, as such it will come to pass. Unless you were a bad boy and perhaps shouldn't have purchased in the first place
.I suggest you keep it.

no... everything is paid for already. There is just some money there that could be used for other things right now. One of our vehicles is almost paid off and we would like to finish that loan off. (just one example)

I have other subs I can use and I may even get something less expensive to play with for a while.

-Eli

·
Registered
3,451 Posts
Eli,

A honorable thing to do,family first. The f113 just a nice toy you can buy later,family irreplacable.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Congratulations on baby Abby and best of luck.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.