AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
see the replaytv on my d-link 614+ wireless router but cant connect with dvarchive or qvision. System clocks are the same. I restarted the replaytv and nothing changed.

any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Something changed :)

Did you try the DVA Online FAQs troubleshooting section? Lots of good tips for diagnosing things there.

If none of those work, you can write up the results of what you found and post back and we may be able to help.

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Did you change something else on your network (you said "all of a sudden"... what else was going on?).

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
got it working...turned off the replay and walked away for a couple hours...came back from class, rebooted the replay, rebooted the wireless bridge and i'm good to go.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I have this problem quite often.... :(

Rebooting the replay always fixes the problem. Kinda weird since I have assigned the replay a fixed IP, the replay can get out over the network to the update the guide data, yet the IP is not pingable from the internal network. A reset fixes this phenomena.

T

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
The ReplayTVs TCP/IP stack isn't always the most robust thing out there. There does seem to be certain conditions that cause it to go south more than others though. In my case, evne with allthe experimental stuff I do to my ReplayTVs, they rarely require a reboot. Other folks require one every other day.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.