AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, im trying to decide between a Mitsubishi WS-55813 or Pioneer Elite PRO-530HDi for my apartment or would it be best to get a GWIII 50"? which one would be best choice for a college student? i want a tv that would last and give me no problems and give me the best movie experience? it must be pc compatible because thats they only way i can watch dvds now.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i know its kind of awkward for a college student to be getting such a big tv especially one as poor as i am but im not the partying beer drinking type. i plan to keep my place neat because i live by certain standards. also, i'm starting to work on my home theater so i would love to start out big and stay big. any suggestions on which tv would be best based on quality and dependability? or maybe some other widescreen tv that has good quality and looks nice.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I went for the Sony 50",,

ordered from Sears before Christmas of 03 and delivery is projected in mid February,, "WE HOPE"

looked at everything about five times before placing order and Sony continued to be at the top,,

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.