AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'nm hoping some avs gurus can help me out here , I'm having trouble deciding on which system is right for me. The only requirements are the speakers must be wall mounted, l&r channels will be fairly close to the tv around 1ft. System will used 85% tv and movies,10% gaming and 5% music. I know the best way would be to audition but most of these I can't. Even considered polk tsi100 setup or possible nht superzero if budget allows. Will be paired with denon 2112ci. Systems without sub will be using a lava or emotiva 12

·
Registered
7,003 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dishhd /forum/post/0

I'nm hoping some avs gurus can help me out here , I'm having trouble deciding on which system is right for me. The only requirements are the speakers must be wall mounted, l&r channels will be fairly close to the tv around 1ft. System will used 85% tv and movies,10% gaming and 5% music. I know the best way would be to audition but most of these I can't. Even considered polk tsi100 setup or possible nht superzero if budget allows. Will be paired with denon 2112ci. Systems without sub will be using a lava or emotiva 12

Polk monitor 30 series ii sound just the same as the tsi100 and are much cheaper at $90 a pair on sale at newegg.com. The cs1 series ii is $65 on sale

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.