AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am using zoomplayer with nvidia codec. I have a extended monitor setup. my 19" crt pc mon shows my main desktop at 1280x1024 and my 30" panasonic is at 1920x1080i.

If I want to watch and avi file I just start it up in zoomplayer and then drag is over to the hdtv and it work great. But If I stat a dvd in zoomplayer it stops playing when I drag it over to my hdtv. How can I make this work?

I have a 9600 card and am using ccc with driver 5.8. I set up my hdtv using ccc, I am not using powerstrip.

Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Macrovision is kicking in. Only up to 480p output is allowed for dvd playback. You either have to rip the movie to the harddrive or get a program like DVDIdle or AnyDVD to remove the Macrovision.

peace

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I installed anydvd and now I can drag it over to the hdtv and it plays but it is really slow and choppy, any ideas?

thanks

·
Banned
4,296 Posts
VMR7 or more likely VMR9 has performance issues when displaying on the secondary monitor

if you switch the HDTV to primary or make a hot key enabling one monitor or the other will solve your problem

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.