AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I usually ripped my dvds using dvd decryptor in ifo mode into HD.

In zoomplayer, I click "open" - "open directory" and scroll to the folder containing the vob files and click on it to start playing the movie. Using this method, I did not manage to get ffdshow to resize to my LCD monitor's native resolution (1280x1024). However, if I go into the folder and click directly on the vob files, the movie will resize without fail. The latter method is not acceptable as the movie will break between vob files. How do I set Zoom player or ffdshow to resize using the first method?

My next question pertains to setting the priority in the task manager to eliminate stuttering problems (occurs particularly when I play Roy Orbisson - Black & White in DTS). The problem goes away when I set Zoom player in above normal or high priority. But the setting don't stay permanent. Every time I exit and come back to Zoom player, the setting revert back to normal. How do I set Zoom player to be in above normal priority permanently?

Thank you in anticipation of your help.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No reply so far. Is my question vague? Or nobody has a solution to my problem?

Please help if you have the answer. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Use the .ifo to play the move not the .vob.

You can associate the .ifo files to Zoom Player so you can double click in Explorer to play movie.

The stutter problem is complicated and more info is needed.

Priority should not need to be changed.

Regards,

Owen

The ffdshow resize – sharpen dude.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.