AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know why I can't get my AccessDTV to go fullscreen mode in 720P or 1080i? I always get the same black screen with an "out of range" message 33.2 Khz / 60 Khz. I can get fullscreen if I choose 480P in setup for HD programs. I am using 1280x768 from a Geforce card @60 & 72 hz. It must be something simple I am overlooking.

I also sure hope that I can someday uninstall my optional 5002 card when the DVI-HDCP gets finalized (oh well, I'll probably be buying a new plasma by THAT time anyway) :rolleyes:

·
Registered
241 Posts
How are you connecting it - through the RGB 15pin connector I assume. If so, have you tried flipping the tiny impedance switch? I got the out of sync message when feeding 1080i if I didn't have the switch set to 2.2 (75 didn't work).

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the suggestion. That seemed like it was the easy fix I was looking for... but no luck. I am using the pc normal vga cable and I have "wide xga" selected as my input. Maybe when I install the 5200 video card my problem will go away as It seems to support more refresh rates. I had no idea AccessDTV changes the refresh rate.... thought that was set by my video card alone... but 480p, 780p and 1080i all output in different refresh rates when they go full screen. I wonder if Hauppauge and HiPix do the same? :confused:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.