AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It will not let me install it ! I have AIW Radeon, MMC 7.1, installer tells me to put in serial no. then it reads the cd and tells me its wrong. I tried like 10 times. getting tired. then I try to install 4.0 off my disc and it tells me its not a valid win32 app. no scratches on disk, just did a format on hard drive.

Anyone ??

·
Registered
61 Posts

·
Registered
4,310 Posts
Hi Olkeskustelut:

___If you look at your MMC 7.0 CD near the inside ring or in the ATI SW version box, you can pick out a serial number string similar to the one listed below except you may have the hyphens in different places … You must also have the CD with the ATI MMC 7.0 player and Radeon drivers to install MMC 7.1 or more importantly, just the 4.1 player. Use the following to upgrade: 180-G01070-104 and you will not have to install the 4.0 player to begin with.

___Good Luck

___Wayne R. Gerdes

___Hunt Club Farms Landscaping Ltd.

___ [email protected]

------------------

New E-Mail address for the time being ... [email protected]

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanx guys.

Nothing worked until I started playing with my settings on my DVD. I had to disable DMA and then it installed, so I have to look into this more after work and figure out why. maybe my board doent support DMA, although I enabled it on my HD. hmm.

Thanks again http://www.avsforum.com/ubb/smile.gif

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.