AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
6,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two special needs children, my wife say's she has three. My oldest boy who is 7 is having his first communion tomorrow. He had a rehersal on Wed. and one today. Today they did a dry run, well almost dry. When the priest put the wafer in his mouth and told him it was the body of Christ, Tommy turned green and threw up on him.:D

Chip S.

· Registered
2,861 Posts
Chip, that's funny! Does the priest want to do the real thing now?

· Registered
6,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Doug,

It was a very nice, color corrected shade of green I might add. And that's one priest that won't want anything to do with my son.

Chip S.

· Registered
3,557 Posts
Look on the bright side Chip, at least you don't have to worry about Tommy getting any cannabalistic urges in the future....:D

· Registered
18,489 Posts
A great story! It added a bit of life to some recent dreary postings..;-)

Keep stories like this coming so make guys like me realize that there is more to life than converging...(I think!)

Curt

· Registered
262 Posts
careful, didnt they just arrest a priest for doing that?!!

· Registered
451 Posts
Funny story, you people better be carefull. If the LCD forum reads this they will think all we do is converge and tweak things! :)

-Audiophil

· Registered
274 Posts
Ummmm....

Audiophil, you mean we don't ????

:D

Darrin

· Registered
6,660 Posts
that's all they do over there anyway. Who are they trying to fool? they play with screens, filters, hush boxes, line conditioners, anamorphic lenses, scalers(Scaling resolutions)..internal adjustments, etc. DILA is the 'CRT' of digital.. with a TON of internal adjustments. So, who's kidding who?!?

· Registered
6,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well, just in case anyone wants to know, there were no repeats of the rehersal. At least not from my family, but....:D

Chip S.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.