AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I just had my truck returned from being serviced and when I got in, I noticed that the Pioneer unit had been reset because the car battery was removed. It affected not only the rear view camera from working, but also the GPS unit (Pioneer AVIC-U260). I was able to get the rear view camera working again, but I can't get the GPS to work. I tried to change the RGB Input to NAVI, but it's greyed out and stuck on the iPhone (I don't have an iPhone). I followed the steps and turned the Bluetooth off and then turned the unit off, but it's still not working. When I hit the "Mode" button to switch between media and GPS, it simply says "Display Off". Can someone give me an idea of how to get it working? TIA.

·
Registered
8 Posts
have you performed a reset? I believe there's a reset button you can access when the face is removed.

If not, remove it from the truck, let it sit for a day & reinstall.

I've had head units that with a "quick" battery change do very strange things & have both had to hit the reset button and/or remove(disconnect) it from the vehicle for a complete, fresh "reboot".

1 - 2 of 2 Posts